Thursday, June 4, 2009

Look at that beautiful face. Wow. Gavin was such a sweet baby. Just a perfect good baby.
Happy most of the time. Very early on he was very active and interested in sports that had balls. One day when he was about 15 months old, he took my hand and led me to the closet that was shut and urged me to open the door. I did it in order to see what he wanted. It was dad's basketball. I didn't even know it was up there. Gavin did. I got it down for him and for him it was HUGE. He carried it into our small kitchen because it had hard floors. He bounced it a couple of times and then tried to dribble it. Mind you he is 15 month old! He did it over and over and over. I didn't even know he'd seen anybody dribbling a basketball, but obviously he had! 
The boy was always throwing things and I knew it would eventually translate into a good sportsman. His first word was "ball". He also loved animals very much early on. He was always a very compassionate little boy.

No comments: